Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We started celebrating St. Patrick's Day early at a great party at Audri's parents house last night! Tanner is following in his daddy's footsteps and LOVES a party!

Grandma & Grampa Big Fish came down for Jeff's 30th Birthday with Cousin Sawyer and Ben & Emily. Sawyer loved playing with Tanner's toys and Tanner didn't mind sharing. It was really fun seeing Sawyer and Tanner play together. Sawyer is going to be such a good big brother!!


Grandma Carlsen got Tanner laughing so hard! He just loved bouncing and talking to his mommy & daddy.

Nap time =-)



This is Tanner's first trip to the Beach. Jeff's buddy from college came to visit from eastern washington so we took a day trip over to Cannon Beach. The sun came out just long enough for us to take a nice walk on the beach.
Next week is my last week at work. I am really looking forward to being with Tanner full time! It was a very difficult decision to leave a good job with such great people but I just can't stand being away from my little guy. I miss him so much!! I am really looking forward to being a full time mommy. He is growing so fast I don't want to miss a thing!
Hopefully I will have more time to keep everyone updated now too! =-)

2 comments:

manders said...

So cute. I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. He is adorable. Hope you are doing well. Miss ya

Martta said...

Your going to be a stay at home mommy now!! Yeah!!! Now we can have playdates anytime! We should get together you, me, Steph and any other stay at home mommies!
Take care and hope to see you soon!